Holy Cross R. C.610 South Water StreetMarine City,
Organ ID: 6156
Updated through online information from John Speller.
The original builder was E. & G. G. Hook (1861, Opus300).
From St. John's Episcopal, Detroit, MI. To Holy Cross, Marine City 1904-5. Rebuilt by Bozeman-Gibson in 1976.
Organ Case and Facade in rear gallery:
Photograph from Blue Waves of St. Clair website, courtesy of Mr. J. Veerman (ca. 2000).