The organ cost $6,850 and was installed by Henry Reinisch, a builder from Grand Rapids. The pipe organ was blessed and dedicated in a special ceremony on Sunday, August 16, 1925, with a recital that included: Eugene J. Phillips, organist and choir director from the Cathedral of St. Andrew; Katherine Jansheska Phillips, soloist; and a sixteen-voice choir from Sacred Heart, under the direction of Max Wojtalewicz.
[Information from "The Sacred Heart Story" by Eduard Adam Skendel].
Great stops: two Open Diapasons, Violin, Flute, Gamba, Octet, Trumpet, Trombone, and Chimes of twenty tubes.
Swell stops: Horn Diapason, Violin, Cello, Concert Flute, Flute Harmonica, Oboe, and Vox Humana.
[Source: Catholic Vigil, August 12, 1925, 8:2]
The organ was replaced in 1962 by a Wicks pipe organ, but the organ cases remain, as does the Contra Bass pipework.