This entry identifies a relocated and enlarged organ, identfied by James R. Stettner, based on information from a YouTube video. -- This organ has is its basis a 2-manual, 6-rank 1954 Reuter originally built for St. Andrew Methodist Church in Spring Lake, New Jersey. It was removed by the present owners with family and parishioner assistance in 2004 and reinstalled in their home with four added ranks. There are now independent ranks for the Swell and Great. Some of the added ranks are recycled Austin pipework. Plans include enlargement to 15 ranks.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on October 07, 2019.