Eusèbe Brodeur built this organ in 1888. Since its installation, the instrument was revised three times: a first one, in 1932, by Casavant Frères; a second one, in 1973, by Louis Guillemette; and the last one, a complete and careful restoration, executed in 1991, by Orgues Létourneau. Except for the Trompette, replaced in 1973, the organ still has its original pipework and mechanical parts.We received the most recent update for this note from Stephen St. Denis on June 13, 2020.
Organ in the upper balcony in the rear of the church: Photograph by Stephen St. Denis. Taken on 2011-07-19
Console: Photograph by musiqueorguequebec.ca, submitted by Stephen St. Denis. Taken approx. November 2005