Church and organ built in 1951. the organ was supposed to be electronic, so chamber size was smaller than needed so the instrument is packed in. The instrument was brought back to working condition with chest fixes and rank revoicing and replacement in 1987 by John Hendriksen. Hendriksen owned the AS name at the time, and that is why it is stenciled above the top manual. The Pedal extension of the 8' Trumpet was added in 1987. Original instrument purchased for $10,500.We received the most recent update for this note from John Roper on July 02, 2020.
As of 07/02/2020 there were some dead notes on the trumpet/clarion unit, and the chimes were disconnected. Out of the three expression pedals, the first controls the swell, the middle is dosconnected, and the rightmost is crescendo.We received the most recent update for this note from John Roper on July 02, 2020.
AS name stenciled by John Hendriksen who owned the name at the time. : Photograph by John Roper. Taken on 2020-07-02