From the NYC AGO NYC Organ Project: Thomas Fardon designed the present edifice was that was built from 1793-98. The tower contains a clock and bell that are dated 1796, plus a 10-bell chime that was cast by the Meneely Foundry of Troy, N.Y., and installed in 1913. The chime is played from a traditional chimestand. The organ in Flatbush Reformed was built in 1897 by the venerable George S. Hutchings Co. of Boston. Installed in the final years of the 19th century, this organ is still in use but is in need of a restoration.