From the church history website: "In 1906, a large pipe organ was installed in the choir loft and three large Gothic altars were placed in the sanctuary." In 1980 the congrgation merged with St. Boniface to become Saints Boniface & James Catholic Parish.We received the most recent update for this note from Paul R. Marchesano on January 13, 2021.
Exterior of St. James Church: Photograph from an archival source: website, submitted by Paul R. Marchesano. Taken approx. unknown