St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church
5 Hillhouse Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511 US
Sanctuary; rear gallery
Organ ID: 6846
The original builder was E. & G. G. Hook (1871, Opus576).
Status Note: There 1994.
Relocated through OCH from St. Alphonsus R. C., NYC. Retrackerized in 1982 by a host of builders. Fire 3 Mar 1998 caused little damage.
Swell and Pedal draw knobs, including the bellows signal: Photograph by Jean-Pierre Dumont. Taken on 2020-08-08