Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Built in Westfield; altered in 1958, #A- 513; restoration by Ben Merchant.
Status Note: There 1991
Originally Second Presbyterian. Altered in 1958 as #A-513. In process of restoration by Ben Merchant in 1987.