Originally built in 1871 for the Baptist Church in Scotch Plains, New Jersey. In 1928, Hook & Hastings installed a new, larger instrument (Op. 2556) and took the old E. & G.G. Hook organ in trade. The following year, Hook & Hastings installed the organ in St. Casimir's Catholic Church in Maynard, Massachusetts. St. Casimir-s was closed in 1999 and the building sold in 2003 to a congregation which did not use the organ. Andover Organ Co. removed the organ to their shop for restoration as Opus R-521, and installed it in the Greenville Community Church, Greenville, New Hampshire.
Updated through online information from Andrew Hagberg.
Organ is removed to storage awaiting restoration and reinstallation in a church in Greenville, New Hampshire.
[This opus number on the Hook list for the Baptist Church, Scotch Plains, NJ (2-16s).]