Trinity Chapel/St. Sava Serbian Orthodox Cathedral
20 West 26th Street
New York City: Manhattan, NY 10010 US
Organ ID: 71912
The building was sold in 1942 to St. Sava Serbian Orthodox Cathedral and was reconsecrated as such on June 11, 1944; most of the church was destroyed in a four-alarm fire on May 1, 2016. The walls were stable, however, and the cathedral is being rebuilt.
Console: Photograph by Organ Clearing House, via the NYC AGO NYC Organ Project, submitted by Jeff Scofield.