This entry represents the installation of a used organ of undocumented origin by an unknown person or firm. The origins and history of the organ are not presently known. A 'K' inside a circle has been found inside the organ leading to speculation that it might be Koehnken.
The Coldwater Road Chapel housing the organ is the former Cohoctah Evangelical Church built in 1898, which served the needs of a farming community near Howell, Michigan. In 1979, it was relocated to Crossroads Village and it now serves the community as a non-denominational wedding chapel.
Chapel exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Postcard image found on Pinterest, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. after 1979
Chapel exterior; facade: Photograph by Found on Waymarking, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. September, 2008