From the parish website, "In 1912, the church was placed on a higher foundation, furnace and pipe organ installed, the tower lowered 30 feet, and other minor changes made."
This entry represents the installation of a new organ. Identified from the Ed Boadway Hinners opus list.
The organ was rebuilt by Reynolds Associates, Inc. in 1995. Unknown if the Hinners was electrified at this time, or had been previously electrified.