Updated through online information from William Dunklin.
Updated through online information from Will Dunklin.
Updated through online information from William Dunklin. -- Pilcher provided Great Piano and Great Forte pedals in 1891. The Forte is single acting, bringing on Open Diapason 8, Dopple Flute 8, Octave 4 and Fifteenth 2. The Great Piano pedal is double acting bringing on the Dopple Flute 8 and Dulciana 8 and cancelling any other Great Stops that are on. The Great to Pedal reversible dates from 1891. The Tremolo hitchdown pedal dates to 1997. The original Swell pedal was replated and installed in a center position. It was originally placed at the extreme right.
Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner.
On-line update from William Dunklin -- Case front, chassis and console from 1891 Pilcher. Pd Bourdon 16, Gt Bourdon 16, Gt Open Diapason 8, Sw Stopped Diapason 8 also from original installation. Also, facade pipes are from the 1891 Pilcher: 1-23 Gt Open Diapason, 1-10 Gt Dulciana, 1-6 Gt Octave. Polychrome facade design based on original designs found imprinted on in the zinc of the facade pipes. Case sides and side facade pipes built to match existing front as original sides were no longer extant.
The original builder was Henry Pilcher's Sons (1891).
Status Note: There 1997
Chassis plus Open Diapason and Ped. Bourdon relocated from University of the South, Sewanee, TN.