Updated by James R. Stettner, listing this web site as a source of information: https://pipeorgandatabase.org/OrganDetails.php?OrganID=8690.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The 5-sectional façade contains 25 pipes arranged: 3-7-5-7-3. The pipes were originally stencilled but have since been painted gold. The organ was originally built for St. Anne's RC in Seattle, Washington. In 1963, after St. Anne's built a new church, the organ was moved to Redeemer Lutheran Church in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada by D. Stuart Kennedy. Similarly, Redeemer Lutheran later built a new church, and the Hinners was again relocated. It was donated by Redeemer to Good Shepherd Lutheran in High River, Alberta, Canada. And again, it was moved by D. Stuart Kennedy. It was dedicated in worship and music on May 25, 1997 at 7:00 p.m.
Updated through online information from G. Gabert. -- Organ was sold/given to a southern Alberta Lutheran church in 1997.
The original builder was Hinners Organ Co. (1908).
Status Note: There 1996
From St. Anne's R. C., Seattle, WA. Specification #7. Case design A.