Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through online information from T. Daniel Hancock. -- The organ was replaced by E. & G.G. Hook, in 1848.
Identified through online information from T. Daniel Hancock. -- Owen, 1979, writes that this organ was partially damaged by a fire ca. 1815, and pipes were salvaged by William Goodrich ca. 1815-1820 for a new organ built under the aegis of Mackay & Co. This is one of several organs built by Goodrich, while he was a partner with Mackay & Co. during a period from 1815 to 1820. Others connected with this concern were Appleton, Hayts, and Babcock.
Webpage Links: First Unitarian Church of Providence - Church History
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit