Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Damaged beyond repair when the cathedral was badly damaged by rain and lightning in 1927; replaced by a 3-manual Kilgen.
An original installation. Identified by Rick Erickson, using information found in "The Organs of St. Mary's Cathedral", ca 1980.
Replaced 1927 after severe lightning and rain damage, to be replaced by 1927 3-manual Kilgen. The Kilgen retained some ranks from this organ.
Related Instrument Entries: Kilgen Organ Co. (Opus 3878, 1927)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit