Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Altered and relocated existing organ.
Identified by Stephen Hall, based on personal knowledge of the organ.
-- Estey Organ Opus 2540 built 1926 for former sanctuary on Rosalind Ave. Revised by Estey in 1954. New console and further revision by Hillgreen and Lane in 1966. Relocated to new campus on Ferncreek Ave in the late 1970's by unknown builder (Jack Bookhardt assisted, but was not the primary builder). Further rebuild and tonal additions by Robert Turner in 1992: Console replaced with a refurbished Aeolian-Skinner console from Opus 1156-A built 1950. (Sources: Console nameplates and personal knowledge)
Related Instrument Entries: Estey Organ Co. (Opus 2540, 1926) , Hillgreen, Lane & Co. (Opus 1267, 1965)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit