Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
We are grateful for the generous support of our sponsors, who make it possible for us to continue our mission of preserving and promoting the rich history of pipe organs across the globe.
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
| GREAT🛈 | ||
| 8' | Open Diapason* [GG]🛈 | |
| 8' | Dolcissimo [TF]🛈 | |
| 8' | Melodia [TF]🛈 | |
| 8' | Stopped Bass🛈 | |
| 4' | Octave🛈 | |
| 4' | Wald Flute [TC]🛈 | |
| 2⅔' | Twelfth🛈 | |
| 2' | Super Octave🛈 |
| SWELL🛈 | ||
| 16' | Bourdon Treble [TC]🛈 | |
| 16' | Bourdon Bass [TC]🛈 | |
| 8' | Violin Diapason [TC] | |
| 8' | Salicional [TC] | |
| 8' | Stopd. Diapason [TC]🛈 | |
| 8' | Stopped Bass🛈 | |
| 4' | Violina [TC] | |
| 2' | Flautino [TC] | |
| III-II | Dolce Cornet [TC]🛈 | |
| 8' | Oboe [TC] | |
| Tremolo |
| PEDAL🛈 | ||
| 16' | Sub Bass🛈 |
| Couplers | ||
| Swell to Great | ||
| Great to Pedal | ||
| Swell to Pedal |
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
The organ was moved from the rear of the room in 1900 and apparently the changing of the stop knobs and the altering of the manual compass took place at that time. The Johnson stop names were quite different. The original manual compass was GGG-g3, 61 notes, the Great Stopped Diapason Bass, Principal, Twelfth, Fifteenth and Swell Stopped Diapason Bass beginning at GGG. The Pedal had 17 narrow keys beginning at CCC, the higher keys acting back on the lowest of the 13 pipes. The present clavier was installed by Joseph W. Smith in 1947 and the Pedal stop was extended to 27 pipes by Mr. Noack. The recent restoration included much new action, new Pedal chests, and a careful preservation of the original voicing. -- 1968 OHS Handbook
Updated through on-line information from George NELSON. -- Parish built new worship center building in 1990s and it is used for regular services. The 1858 building is now used mostly by church youth group, and for special services such as weddings, funerals, etc. Organ was padlocked when visited.
Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This was a renovation of the church's existing 1859 Wm. A. Johnson, Opus 92 - which was previously altered in 1947 by Joseph W. Smith. Source: extant organ documented July, 1988.
Related Instrument Entries: Wm. A. Johnson (Opus 92, 1859)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit