Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add Stoplist
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
"Style Sp 2m"
Factory date: August 10, 1929
Removed to basement storage in the 1950s when the chapel was remodeled and renamed for Jacob and Bessie Levy.
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit