Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
Online update from Ed Sampson -- The "Great Organ" is in the "Serlo Organ Hall," now known as the "Methuen Memorial Music Hall" and is listed in the "National Register of Historic Places."
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn: Electrification of 1863 Walcker, #200 from Boston Music Hall with new console and chests. Further rebuilt by Aeolian-Skinner in 1946
From Boston Music Hall 1884; electrified Methuen O. Co. 1897; altered G. Donald Harrison (Aeolian-Skinner) 1947 Op. 1103 (new console and chests), 4-115. Case designed and built by Gustav Herter. Great reeds added by Andover in 1971.