Updated through on-line information from Robert Faucher. -- Chamber wall inscription states that the organ was an Emmons Howard built in 1899. Then rebuilt by Geo. Reed & Sons in 1921. Fritzsche Organ Co did extensive work in 1978, including new Reisner console with SSLL combination action. The main chests are pitman chests from Organ Supply Co. Much newer pipework - very little remaining original ranks. Center section of façade casework has been bumped out to accomodate the Great chest. Original instrument perhaps only 2 manuals.
Identified through information in Descriptive Catalogue of Superior Church Organs Manufactured by Geo. H. Ryder & Co., published in Boston, January, 1896. Dates are not included in the publication; the one given here is conjectural.