Updated through online information from JOHN R WINKLER. -- A XYLOPHONE has been added after 2000 and is not enclosed. The stop for it is on a blank stop within the swell stops. There is a single keyboard that can be connected to the stage organ.
Updated through on-line information from Jeff Scofield. -- Main organ located in ceiling chamber measuring 18' by 32' above front center of auditorium; in 1969, Cave Organ Co. replaced the Skinner console with a 5-manual one by Reisner. The Skinner console is on display in the History Room.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
The original builder was Skinner Organ Co. -- Opus 696 (1928). This contract/opus number covered the addition of two identical new divisions of four ranks each, one in a balcony, the other on stage.
On-line update from David Kinyon -- Instrument is in reasonably good condition. The main organ, Great, Swell, Solo, Pedal, Choir are in the ceiling speaking through cloth. There is a stage division enclosed stage left. Also a small echo division in the first gallery level next to the console and and Etherial Division in the ceiling directly above the console. Console is very comfortable but definitely a Skinner button craze. [Editor's Note: This comment refers to the present Reisner console, a 1972 replacement for the original.] Unaltered since last renovation. Huge auditorium horseshoe style for Masonic work, but acoustically totally dead. Organ is quite muffled and difficult to hear from the console. Organ is rarely if every used. Suffering from dust and lack of use.