Updated through online information from Ruth Draper. -- 2014 a Tierce was added to the choir, modeled after that in the choir division of Opus 1071. The 1950 contract for Opus 1216 included a Tierce, which was among the stops changed in the revised 1952 contract.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Updated through online information from Joe O'Donnell. -- The upgrade of the instrument included a solid-state switching system as well as combination action. Also, the Great is entirely located on the left side. Only the Pedal is divided (pitman chest on the right, Contre Bass and Posaune on the left).We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This organ originally built for First Methodist in Tacoma, WA. Bldg. sold 2006 and organ removed. Purchased by Bond of Portland. Historically restored by Bond for First Baptist w/o tonal changes. Only mechanical change was a new solid state combination action. Organ installed during summer of 2007. Organ in two chambers on each side of the room at the front just ahead of the chancel. Swell on left. Choir on right. Great and Pedal divided on both sides. Console in a 'pit' on the right side of the chancel. Dedicatory recital on Sunday, October 21, 2007 at 5:00 p.m. with Douglas Cleveland as guest recitalist.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.