This would almost certainly have been a GGG-compass organ.
Also known as the White Church. The organ was relocated to the front of the church by Pierce.
This entry represents the first installation of a new organ. Identified through online information from Bruce Gardzina.
Church exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Digital Commonwealth, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. Undated (ca. 1870's ?)