Updated through on-line information from George NELSON. -- Parish built new worship center building in 1990s and it is used for regular services. The 1858 building is now used mostly by church youth group, and for special services such as weddings, funerals, etc. Organ was padlocked when visited.
Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This was a renovation of the church's existing 1859 Wm. A. Johnson, Opus 92 - which was previously altered in 1947 by Joseph W. Smith. Source: extant organ documented July, 1988.