Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was the relocation, refurbishing, and reinstallation of the existing Geo. Kilgen & Sons organ from the parish's former edifice. Quarter-sawn oak case. Seventeen gold-painted pipes en façade. The Swell Tremolo is on a hitch-down foot lever to the left of the expression pedal.
The original builder was Geo. Kilgen & Son (1890).
OCH from House of Prayer, St. Louis, MO 1976. Installed in St. Pius X's earlier building c. 1976 by Dean Applegate, Harley Perkins and Joseph Smith. Moved into a new building by Richard Bond in 1985.