Olympic Organ Builders
1976

Originally J. H. & C. S. Odell (Opus 158, 1877)

Magnolia Presbyterian Church

3051 28th Avenue W.
Seattle, WA, US

14 Ranks - 719 Pipes
Instrument ID: 5381 ● Builder ID: 4680 ● Location ID: 5111
⬆️ These are database IDs that may change. Don't use as academic reference.EXPLORE IMAGESVIEW STOPLIST

Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit

IMAGES

Category:
Only show images in a specific category ☝️

Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit

STOPLISTS

Selected Item:
View additional stoplist entries if they exist ☝️
Click on a stop or division name for additional details if marked with 🛈.

Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit

CONSOLES

Selected Item:
View additional console entries if they exist ☝️

Builder: Unknown
Position: Keydesk Attached, Manuals Set Into Case
Design: Traditional Without Cover
Pedalboard Type: Flat Straight
Features:
2 Manuals (58 Notes)25 Note Pedal3 Divisions14 Stops16 RegistersMechanical (Unknown) Key ActionMechanical Stop Action

Stop Layout: Drawknobs in Vertical Rows on Flat Jambs
Expression Type: Balanced Expression Shoes/Pedals (Details Unknown)
Combination Action: Fixed Mechanical
Control System: Unknown or N/A

Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit

DETAILS

Switch between notes, documents, audio, and blowers ☝️
Exhibited in the 1982 OHS convention(s)
This instrument is: Extant and Playable in this location

Database Manager on May 1st, 2007:

Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.


Database Manager on June 18th, 2006:

Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The façade pipes - once stencilled - are now just their natural zinc color. The etched patterns are still visible. The original Great tc 4' Flute was replaced with a tc 1-3/5' Tierce, and the original 2' Fifteenth was badly battered and replaced with a new set of pipes. The original Swell tc 8' Keraulophon was replaced with a new tc 8' Krummhorn. A jump slide was added to the rear of the Swell chest and a new 8' Trumpet added outside the box. This utilized the original Bellows Signal drawknob which had previously been buffed and re-engraved to control an added 16' Gedeckt rank in the organ (presumably the Pedal). The organ was dedicated by Wilbur Franklin Russell on Sunday, November 14, 1976.


Database Manager on October 30th, 2004:

The original builder was J. H. & C. S. Odell (1877, Opus158).


Database Manager on October 30th, 2004:

Status Note: There 1982.


Database Manager on October 30th, 2004:

OCH from Presbyterian Church, Lowville, N.Y. c. 1975. Tonal changes.

Related Instrument Entries: J. H. & C. S. Odell & Co. (Opus 158, 1877) , Marceau & Associates Pipe Organ Builders (Opus 219, 1988)

Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit

Pipe Organ Database

A project of the Organ Historical Society